Accordingly, the debt receipt confirms the debt of related parties (lender and loan acceptor) with more detailed content than the loan contract between related parties with detailed disbursement information.
You are viewing: What is a Debt Receipt?
In the banking sector, we often see the term “debit note” (or debt receipt). Debt certificates are often used in credit institutions, which are commercial banks or State banks.
So What is a debit note? What is the role of the promissory note? What is the content of the debt receipt? To be able to better understand this content, Hoang Phi Law would like to send readers the information below the following article.
What is a debit note?
A debt receipt (or debt receipt) is a written agreement to confirm the debt of the lender and the borrower to ensure legal problems and avoid disputes later on. Debit note is an attached document and cannot be separated from the loan contract.
The role of the promissory note
In addition to the explanation of the definition What is a debit note? Debt receipt has an important role that many people are interested in.
Accordingly, the debt receipt confirms the debt of related parties (lender and loan acceptor) with more detailed content than the loan contract between related parties with detailed disbursement information such as: loan interest rate, disbursed amount, disbursement date, maturity date, interest rate adjustment, disbursement method, etc., for the purpose of serving the bank disbursing to the borrower.
Due to the fact that at banks today, the debtor must sign the debt receipt, the new bank will disburse according to the content recorded in the debt receipt.
Besides, when a dispute arises, the debt receipt will be the basis to prove to protect the interests of the parties in this loan relationship. With the detailed content of the loan contract, it will be the basis to help resolve disputes and conflicts that arise between the borrower and the lender.
What is the content of the debt receipt?
The main contents of the debt receipt include:
– Information about the lender and the borrower (Name, address, business code, representative, position, identity card number / citizen identification card, phone, …)
– Content of debt receipt (debt receipt amount, debt receipt date, loan term, applicable loan interest rate, adjusted interest rate, overdue interest rate, debt repayment term, credit fee and fee adjustment, …)
Handwritten debt receipt form
Below is a specific case of a handwritten debt receipt for your reference:
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
Today, January 7, 2021 at 10 Trung Kinh, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
1. PARTY A: Nguyen Ha Minh
Permanent address: No. 10 Trung Kinh, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Current residence: No. 10 Trung Kinh, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
See more: What is a Certificate Of Free Sale, What is a Cfs Certificate of Free Sale
2. PARTY B: Cao Van Hung
Permanent address: 33 Ho Me Tri Street, Nhan Chinh, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
Current residence: 33 Ho Me Tri Street, Nhan Chinh, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
Agree to sign the Agreement with the following terms and conditions:
Article 1: Debt confirmation agreement:
Through verification, the two parties agree to confirm that as of January 7, 2021, Party B owes Party A a total amount of: 50 million VND (in words: Five and ten million dong), in which:
– Principal debt: 45 million VND;
– Profit: 5 million VND.
Article 2: Commitment of Party A:
– Party A will create the best conditions for Party B to fulfill its committed obligations.
– Remove the debt payment obligation after Party A has completed the payment obligation as committed.
Article 3: Commitment of Party B:
– Party B commits to pay both principal and interest before May 7, 2021
– If Party B is late to pay as agreed, it will be responsible for the late payment amount corresponding to the interest rate of 0.02%/day.
Article 4: GENERAL TERMS:
This Minutes takes effect from the time of signing.
The minutes are copied into two copies of equal value, each party keeps one copy.
| A SIDE
Nguyen Ha Minh
| B SIDE
Cao Van Hung
Download (Download) Handwritten debt receipt form
Instructions for drafting a handwritten debt receipt
To prepare a complete loan application form, you can do so based on our content below in this article:
– The national title and motto are mandatory parts of this paper form and are placed in the center on the same page, the written wording is written in bold. For the national title, it should be written in vertical, the first and lower case letters should be capitalized for the title phrase.
– Model name: can be written as debt confirmation or debt receipt
– Date of making this paper
– The parties involved in this debt confirmation, write the following information: full name, identity card number, place of permanent residence registration, current residence, phone number, email to contact.
– The content of agreement
+ Article 1: Write down information about the debt amount up to what date and year?, specifying the principal and interest in VND
+ Article 2: Commitment of the parties on payment of principal and interest, specific obligations, rights and interest rates arising in case of late payment
+ Article 3: General provisions on the validity of this minutes
This minutes is printed in several copies and has the same value
– Sign and clearly state the full names and stamps (if any) of the parties.
See also: What is Dpi on a Mouse – Learn about Optical and Lazer Mouse
Above, is the entire content related to the definition What is a debit note?, the form of the promissory note, the role and content of the promissory note. For any questions related to the above article, readers can contact the hotline 1900 6557 for the fastest response.