Any product before it is manufactured and widely sold on the market must go through a rigorous quality inspection and evaluation process. That is the job of the QC department. So what is QC? Let’s find out with webgiaidap.com now!
I. What is QC?
QC (stands for Quality Control) which means that CHeck quality. QC is part of the quality management process, which is the stage of checking, controlling and evaluating product quality before it is packaged and widely circulated on the market. This work is interwoven with the production process to ensure the output quality of the product. Currently, the process of evaluating and managing product quality is becoming more and more simple thanks to a system of modern machinery and equipment. Therefore, product quality is controlled right from the production stage, not until the evaluation stage to detect errors.
You are watching: What is Quality Control?
What is QC?
II. QC staff’s job
1. Quality control of input materials
– Make a statistical table on the quantity and quality of input materials, classify materials according to quality and then report to the manager. – Have the right to suspend the source of raw materials put into production if detecting elements of poor quality and report it to the manager for handling.
2. Quality control of outgoing products
– Carry out inspection of outgoing goods, stamp PASS and sign for confirmation. – Have the right to suspend the exported goods if it is found that the products are not of good quality and report it to the manager for handling.
3. Production Process Control
– Supervising and checking product quality at each stage of production. – Classify finished products with technical defects and ask workers to correct them. Handle problems arising in the production process – Timely detect problems in the production process and find the causes – Coordinate with relevant departments to find a way to overcome the consequences – In case it cannot be handled, it must be reported to the superior for advice and direction.
4. Other jobs
– Supervising the preservation of goods according to the correct process, ensuring that the product quality is not affected. – Monitor the source of imported materials to avoid loss – Have the right to make a record of handling workers who commit serious technical errors, affecting product quality – Professional training for new workers – Proposing solutions methods to improve production process efficiency and product quality.
QC staff’s job
III. QC’s mission
– Learn the system, analyze the system description, design test keys and perform product testing before delivering to customers. – Make test plan, execute the process that PQA sets out. – Research and design according to customer requirements. – Coordinate with related departments to ensure product quality – Manage, analyze, monitor and report test results.
IV. The role of QC
QC department has a very important role in a manufacturing company. The mission of the QC department is to produce and supply to the market the most perfect products with the best quality: – The QC department works directly at the workshops, factories and supervises each stage of the product. products to avoid risks in the production process. – QC staff is the person who is responsible for the product from the beginning of the input of raw materials until the production of the output product to the final consumer. The work of QC staff takes place regularly and continuously and requires them to be under great work pressure. QC plays a role in building a name and brand for products and businesses.
The role of QC
V. Necessary skills of QC staff:
1. Supervision skills
In the enterprise, QC staff are responsible for controlling each stage of production activities: input materials, production process and output products. Supervisory skills are a must for a QC staff. If QC staff have good supervision skills, they can quickly detect errors and defects in products and promptly offer the most optimal solutions to overcome the consequences in the shortest time. while still ensuring product quality. Conversely, if QC staff’s supervisory skills are not good, they will not be able to detect technical errors in the production process. This can lead to serious consequences, directly affecting the reputation and image of the company in the eyes of customers and partners.
2. Management skills
This is an important skill of QC staff. Depending on the size of the company, the level of this skill requirement also varies. This skill is reflected in the management of labor productivity, labor time and standards in the production process. A good QC staff will understand the productivity of each worker line to organize distribution, mobilize workers to ensure production progress and product quality. With good management skills, QC staff will always complete assigned work targets with the highest efficiency.
3. Quick troubleshooting skills
In the production process, it is difficult to avoid all risks and errors because there are many subjective and objective factors affecting the production activities of the company. QC staff must always be psychologically prepared for situations such as: damaged materials, technical errors in the production process, substandard products in the supply chain, etc. And with all risks occurring. QC staff must have flexible and sensitive handling skills. As soon as these problems are discovered, the QC staff must quickly find the cause and the fastest remedy while still ensuring the quality of the product.
See also: What is Data Entry – Learn About Data Entry
Due to the nature of work, QC personnel requires careful and meticulous virtue. To do that, patience is indispensable. The fact that you rush at any stage of production, even the smallest, can lead to unpredictable consequences. “A miss by a mile”.
5. Never stop learning
Management and inspection software are all technological devices, and information technology is developing strongly. A QC staff needs to keep up with the most modern technology trends so as not to be outdated. Of course, the more you know about quality control technology, the more your value in the company will increase.
Required skills of QC staff
BECAUSE. Difficulties in doing QC
– In small-sized companies, QC staff do not have an environment to develop, they will have to wait for the application to come out and then test according to the customer’s stereotype. – The position of QC has not been focused on formal training, but has to learn a lot on its own. Currently, in universities, there is a major in programming languages, but there is no specialized training in testing or quality control. – Concept “quality control” is still quite vague. Many QC staffs only think their job is to test based on the customer’s specification requirements without thinking that there are still errors in this specification requirement.
VII. Salary and promotion ability of QC staff
According to a survey of webgiaidap.com, the salary of QC staff currently fluctuates from 4 to 20 million VND/month, depending on the capacity of the candidate and the size of the business. In addition to this basic salary, QC staff are also fully entitled to the company’s remuneration regime, initiative bonus, performance bonus, etc.
When you become a good QC employee, you will have very wide promotion opportunities. You may be appointed to the head of the QC department. A QC department head who accumulates a lot of working experience and has excellent leadership skills will be promoted to foreman of factory, workshop, etc.
Salary of QC staff
VIII. The most popular QC recruitment templates
1. Mechanical and automation industry
– Check machines and equipment before going into the production line, fix technical problems when the line has errors. – Detect the cause of the error and give timely countermeasures, report it to the manager for handling. – Understanding of physical and mechanical testing standards of materials ASTM, EN, API, DNV… – Urging and controlling the parts to execute the project on schedule.
2. Food industry:
– Check, monitor quality and make periodic reports on food safety results at each store. Create standard quality control procedures. Detect products that do not meet food hygiene and safety standards and promptly handle them. – Notify requirements in accordance with regulations on food hygiene and safety. Monitor programs: equipment calibration, water testing, food safety training and health checks according to regulatory requirements.
See also: What is Was Meaning – In English
3. Textile industry
– Check and monitor the quality of semi-finished products after cutting and printing to deliver to sewing. Check the sample design, raw materials according to the original color chart before the order goes into production. – Check the quality of materials during the cutting process as well as after cutting and pressing mex – Sort, detect defective products, semi-finished products and request handling, repair or make a record.